Friday, March 1, 2013

Beauty and the Knight ± Chapter 13

To accept or not to?
I felt like it is one of the toughest decisions for me to take.
I'll just avoid checking on my blackberry today and accept him tomorrow.
I'll make him wait..
I'll make him call and text..
Ignoring me for that long and then showing up out of nowhere..

*Few hours later*

Mom: Shawakhy fdaytch na7na banroo7 batamain roo7ch alyoom ok?
Me: I'm fine mama don't worry nurses will be checking up on me throughout the night, lo fee shay they will contact you akeed
Mom: Ok fdeeitch
Dad: Bayeech bacher al9b7 gabl laroo7 aldawam
Me: Ok baabatee

As my whole fam left i stayed alone bored not knowing what to do, Khalid was on my mind the whole time. I wanna grab my phone and add him, but i also don't want to. The nurse came spoke a bit telling me she will be popping in at night to check on me. As she left I switched on the TV and started watching the Kardashians on E!. until i dozed off...

~

A manly voice woke me up
Man: She's fine i'll be staying with her tonight if there are any problems i'll call you.
Women:  Ok sir, i'll be outside if there is anything. Goodnight

I knew it wasn't my dad's voice.
Or any of my uncles or my cosns.
I was sure it was Khalid's voice, I just didn't want to believe it.
Why would Khalid even care.
Why would he even come and spend the night here.
I was just so curious i had to turn to the other side.
And just as i expected
Khalid.

Me: What are you doing here
Khalid: Why don't you want me to be here?

Me: I do, but what if someone from my fam will be passing by here you should leave
Khalid: Don't worry i got it all handled; Awaln they won't cos you're in good hands here. Scnd I was waiting until you family left so that i come in and spend the night here. 
Me: But my dad will be here in the morning he'll pass by before going to work
Khalid: Wala yhmch i got it under control
Me: I was bored and awake when they left keif you cam straight away here
Khalid: Ma dekhlat 3aleij momartha?
Me: Yeah?
Khalid: Ana gltlcha tchayk 3aleij lo wa3yh wla ragdh 
Me: And how did you know i slept?
Khalid: Wayjt 3aleij she saw you asleep she came and told me and 15 minutes here we are 






Me: What time is it?
Khalid: 11:45
Me: I only slept for 15 minutes
Khalid: Heih..

* awkward silence:

Khalid: By the way, leish you didn't accept me on BBM?
Me: I didn't check on my phone
Khalid: Yea right; i know you did
Me: Well you deserve it; why were you ignoring me for the past few weeks? why did you delete me that night? 
Khalid: Shai..
Me: Don't bother explaining yourself i don't want to know what your answer is. You let me fall hard for you then u suddenly disappear?!! You don't even know how depressed i got, today was the first day for me to leave the house and you suddenly show up!?
Khalid: Shaikha I had to
Me: Why! *almost crying*
Khalid: 7abeebee listen to me *comes closer to my bed* the only reason why i did that is cos you started to get to know my sisters that night; i didn't want to make things obvious like i knew you or anything; so i had to delete you. I'm sorry i ignored, and i'm sorry for not explaining it but i swear to got the past few weeks were also one of my worse days ever. Not only did i get depressed but i regret you meeting my sisters, i just wanted to cover for you. I use to just pass your house everyday to i would wait a block away for hours just to check on you, where are you going, to follow you. Your car just stood there for days, i couldn't text you. And today i passed by your house and saw you get in the car with your mom i couldn't resist i just had to follow you guys.
Me: Khalid thats not a good reason for you to ignore me. 
Khalid: A3arf walah a3arf but please ifhimini my sisters have this thing for girls who talk to me; they hate them so much and you don't know keif ysboonhom and yga63oonhom belta3lee8at. I didnt want you to be the next victim.
Me: You're a grown man i don't think they'l go through your phone.
Khalid: they have their ways of finding out. thats why i did this; i did this not only cos of my sisters. But Shaikha you don't know what might happen in the neat future.
Me: What does that suppose to mean
Khalid: Shaikha a7bich 

Its something i wanted to hear for a long time, i felt those butterflies in my tummy, i even started to blush..

Khalid: Shwakhy *gets closer to my face* Ana  *whispering* A7bich *plants a kiss on my lips*

I am just speechless, i don't even know what to say. 
I just stared into his eyes and smiled.

He went back to the couch and laid down.

Me: Why don't you come and sleep next to me ?
Khalid: La 3adee i am fine here.
Me: But i wan't you next to me, the bed will fit both of us,
Khalid: If you want me to be next to you right now accept me on BBM *giving me that sexy look of his*
Me: No
Khalid: Khalas 3eyal i won't
Me: Ufffff fine! *grabs my BB* Ha!

*Khalid laughs and gets up and lays next to me* 

Me: Khalid
Khalid: Ha 7abeebee
Me: I love you
Khalid: *smiles* Amooooot feech ya Om Khalaf

I was just too shy too look at him; how cheesy do i sound now? 
What can i say, i love him, i love he's back now, and the fact thats he's with me right now is enough. 
He wrapped his arms around me i got myself close to him, and we both slept.

~

Dad: Shawakh, umeeh nishy

i woke up startled and scared thinking that dad saw khalid next to me 

Dad: Bismilah sho balaj? 
Me: Ha? laa baba *looking around for khalid* bas khft 
Dad: Enzein *sits down* Tara....

My dad started talking and all i was thinking about was khalid!
It was just too early in the morning, and i'm just so confused.
What happened last night was it just a dream or did it really happen?

* * * 

6 comments:

  1. Dear all;
    i apologize for posting this late, was caught up with uni and work, i do promise to make it up to you with another chapter to be posted soon.
    I really do hope you enjoy/(or after reading this chapter) enjoyed this chapter.
    Looking forward to your comments and feedback.
    Love you all to bits.

    Xo
    DOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an amazing post but it's a little too short :( please make the next post soon xx and can you make it long too? Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! We agree, we're looking forward to your next post! (Hopefully more Khalid moments <3).

      Lots of Love
      Xxxxx

      Delete
  3. Please post soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. POST SOON PLEASE I READ ALL YOUR POSTS IN ONE DAY AND ITS TODAY I LOVE YOUR POSTS - 7AMDA

    ReplyDelete