Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Beauty and the Knight ± Chapter 16

Touch down! In the most beautiful city on earth; Paris. 

We left the airport and head to the hotel my parents wanted to rest i just couldn't hold myself i need some retail therapy. Put on my fur coat, grabbed my bag and head outside,  deep down i knew that today will be such a belles du jour after what i have been going through the past few days. 

Rue Saint honoré a chic place to satisfy my needs; just shopping made  me forget all about Khalid, i dint even bother to check my phone, hell im in paris why should i care. 
While shopping i knew in some places i spotted khalid but i thought it was just in my head, and why shouldn't i be surprised, of-course khalid will show up. 
I grabbed my phone and called him just to make sure

{Outgoing call}

Me: Are you in Paris?
Khalid: Now you answer?

Me: I asked you a question 
Khalid: So did i 
Me: Are you in Paris Khalid?
Khalid: Yes
Me: Why?
Khalid: To explain myself 


Me: Go back to london i'm sure ur huda wants you
Khalid: Shaikha please stop aba let me explain myself
Me: You already did, so don't bother wasting ur breath
Khalid: Can i atleast see you for coffee now
Me: I can't
Khalid: Come on ! ur alone please only for 10 minutes 

Me: Fine i'm next to...
Khalid: I know where you are 

~

Drives up infront of me. Why am i not surprised, its so khalid of him. Show off. I got in the car and did not look towards his side; jst grabbed my phone and started going through my bbm

Khalid: So now you check your phone 
Me: I've been busy
Khalid: Ignoring me ?
Me: Exactly
Khalid: Shaikha listen to me you are and always have been my dream, 

Me: If i am then why did u do that
Khalid: Ma3arf ma3arf, ana 7imar, i am sorry for doing that and i dont blame you if you dont trust me anymore
Me: Believe me i will have some trust issues.
Khalid: Shaikha t7beeni?
Me: I am crazy about you, i thought i have been doing something wrong that lead you to doing that 
Khalid: You didn't wallah
Me: Exactly
Khalid: Here check my phones
Me: Maba
Khalid: Shaikha chayki
Me: Maba! i don't have to beink ww bein nafsik ana men alyoom ww sayr maykh9ni its your life 
Khalid: No Shaikha, your part of my life i promise you from now on you will be aware of every step i take. 

i just sat there quiet.

Me: where are we?
Khalid: My hotel
Me: Wth?
Khalid: Its safer your parents will think that ur out shopping 
Me: Hmm they are asleep and will be going out late at night 
Khalid: Ok then we have time


we went to his room ordered room service had lunch and spoke. Even though i am hurt and i want to break his heart i dont really want to be that shallow and hurt him, i just have to be the bigger and wiser person in this relationship, at the end of the day i love him. 
So one thing lead to another and....
Bisou bisou










* * *

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE "TIL DEATH DO US PART"
    CAN YOU PLEASE WRITE A STORY SIMILAR TO THAT </3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the fact that you're including french word- expands out vocab! Hehe <3 We love how wise Shaikha is and how she has an outlet to her anger which is retail therapy, such a good therapeutic intervention!
    We can't wait for the next post!

    Lots of Love
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVEE !!! This amazing, your post always keeps me speechless but always very short :( !!

    I hope you upload soon !

    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your stories but you always take to post.

    ReplyDelete